Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My weekend finds

I wake up Saturday happy knowing that my check is has been deposited into my account so I get ready and I am out the door going to scavenge for crafts at a good deal. I went to Roberts and got a few misc. things i got some magnets that were on sale for a $0.99. And a few Christmas clearance stuff.

I hit hobby lobby ( big trouble) I could not help my self!
I found these wood things ( for lack of better words) but they are great cause a quick coat of spray paint and they ready to go. $1.99 each



Then I found these bag of feathers for $1.99 it does not get any better.


Then I stopped at Walmart for a quick stop for some things for the house and I found these. They are Christmas ornaments that were on clearance for $0.25. They made way cute magnets!


But did I stop there.... NOPE!
I was on my way home and I heard a little voice in my head saying.. "Provo Craft.. Provo Craft.."
And this is what I found. Oh ya and when I said it does not get any better well IT DID.
The little chipboard cut outs were $0.75! And the eggs were $0.90- i though they would be way cute with some scrapbook paper over them.

And these stars were like $0.35, $.045, and $0.90. And I spray painted them black and distressed the edges and these are them.


I found this birdcage for $7.00!
Last but not least this little bitty hammer it is perfect for my crafts from the dollar store. $1.00 of course.
Oh ya here are a few magnets I made from some of the stuff I found from that day. I almost forgot the flurdelise wood pieces I got all 4 for $1.99 at Hobby Lobby.

1 comment:

  1. where is hobby lobby, It not showing up on yellow pages. I love those magnets.

    ReplyDelete