Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I did it!!

Ok so one day I was at work when Alyssa introduced my to this blog Shanty 2 Chic. And I fell in LOVE!!!! I wanted to do everything they had done. So I go to Hobby Lobby and get all my supplies. And off I was going to build me some apothacary jars! YEAH!!! So here is the finished product, I am pretty proud of how they turned out.


Oh ya and my new choice of drug is HOBBY LOBBY. I could walk around that store for hours and hours. I could even live there for the rest of my life. They have everything you could ever want and then some. And the best part of all most of the stuff I bought was on sale!!! AWWW I think I have died and gone to crafters heaven......

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM! They look great! And WHAT?! WHERE is Hobby Lobby?! I didn't think we had any here?! I LOVE Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them TOO!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see what you do next!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britty I can't believe how much you have an eye for NEAT Stuff!!!!!!
    My favorite thing was the same thing, but I've forgotten how :0( I need to go with ya so I can learn over again. You really make cute stuff!!! Got any ideas for Valentines????

    LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete