Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall...

Ok well I first must admit that I am not the best blogger... I forget that I even have one sometimes. But here is a new one for you all.

I love the fall I think it is one of my most favorite seasons, I love the colors , the crisp air, and throwing on a hoodie when it gets a little chilly!!! I can bust out my hot chocolate and enjoy watching movies a little more.

I love to decorate and create things to decorate with.
I love Halloween!!! I LOVE LOVE decorating for it. Here is a new things I have put up/ done so
far.
No I didn't make the witch but i love her!!! I did do the trick or treat, the candles, wreath, and picture frame. I love the "spooky cloth!" It was $3.00 and Walmart!! I almost died!

Ok now you can look at the pictures!!!

Enjoy :)



3 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! I need to take lessons from you! Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the candles and the candle sticks, where did you get those? Love your stuff....and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cute things you really have eye for decorating. You take after your MOM and TIFF. I really loved your lamp with that way neat material & the candlesticks & candles.
    LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete