Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cindy & Marin Hansen 6/4/09

Ok so my mother-in-laws wedding went great!! There was a lot of people that came!!! My parents back yard looked besutiful and worked perfect for what we were wanting. It started out rocky because the wind was blowing so hard! And he had to tape all the table clothes down so the center pieces didn't exactly turn out like I wanted but oh well. Cindy looked pretty in her "party dress". Brady looked really hansome if i do say so my self. My and my mom were busy from start to finish but it was fun! I really enjoyed doing it! Here are some pics that Shay took. (she is pretty good!)



These are the center pieces that I made.







3 comments:

  1. Brittney, Everything looked so nice. You really did a great job. Did you do the cake Too. That is really cute. Your very talented. You could do that as a side job your that good.

    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look nice! Great job on the pictures Shaylei! I love all your crafty-ness Brit. What a talent you have! Marlin and your Mom in Law look great! So do you and Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job with everything. It was lots of fun! !

    ReplyDelete