Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

I had the best Easter weekend!!!! Well on Saturday I went out with my mom and sisters-shay and kenadie, and we went to a shoe party oh it was the best!!! All shoes were $10 and on top of that if you bought 3 you got 1 for free!!! Can you believe it!!!! I found some way cute and fun shoes, but my mom she got 7 new pairs of shoes!!! She looks really cute in all of them. We got a lot of the same styles... ( better pic coming soon.)


Then I went and did Easter shopping ( I know, I am such a procrastinator). But I found some
way cute stuff.I bought Brady a way cute Easter outfit...



And Muffins got a new bed and a cookie....


On Sunday we hung out and cleaned and did a little gardening, the weather was great!!!


Everyone seemed to love it especially muffins he was soaking up the sun.

Then we got ready and went up to my parents house for dinner, it was so good as usual thanks to my mom, she really does make the best food!!! It was fun my grandma and grandpa came up and we all ate dinner and dessert! It was such a good Easter weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Cute Blog Britty, Thanks for spending the weekend with us.. The best part of the holidays is FAMILY. Love You and Brady and Little Muffins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt... that 1st post is me I don't know why it said I was summ07? anyways. Love Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just love being with you and Brady,and of course the rest of the fam!! And your mom is the best cook. Grandpa loves being around you girls, & he loves being out there for dinner.

    LOVE Ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bloggin! ! I wish I went to that shoe party, I love shoes. I really really want one of those little kitty's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Shoes Britty! I love muffers new bed!
    Sounds like a fun weekend! Love ya! I should have got one of your kitty's for Soph...

    ReplyDelete